Silvergrain Classics : Issue 9 WINTER 2020
- ‘Zines! How to make the most of your photo project, even on a budget
- Mini Light Meter: a convincing, tried and true model you may not know yet
- Portfolios from Azerbaijan, USA, Albania, Germany, and Sweden
- Gen Z and slide film: start your projectors, ready, go!
- Hand Coloring B&W prints, tips from master Andrew Sanderson
- The Importance of Subject Matter, thoughts from master Bruce Barnbaum
Discover the Entire World of Analog Photography. Silvergrain Classics is an international quarterly print journal about all things film. Each 100-page issue has a combination of portfolios in book-quality print, gear talk and techniques, and insider news, written by photographers for photographers. Silvergrain Classics strives to provide photographers around the world with inspiration, information, and a sense of engaged community.
Magazine arrives with complimentary gift wrap and Lab West Film postcard.