Silvergrain Classics : Issue 8 AUTUMN 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Jeff Bridges “The Dude” shares his thoughts on panoramic photography and his wide field of endeavors
- Right for you? Photo processors, and the new ADOX CHS 100 ii 35mm film
- Today’s documentary photography: pandemic, protests, and the everyday world around you
- Portfolios from Germany, Japan, Canada, and the USA
- Swing lens camera review: Widelux, Noblex, & Horizon
- Master Bruce Barnbaum’s thoughts on advancing from “taking pictures” to “making photographs”
Discover the Entire World of Analog Photography. Silvergrain Classics is an international quarterly print journal about all things film. Each 100-page issue has a combination of portfolios in book-quality print, gear talk and techniques, and insider news, written by photographers for photographers. Silvergrain Classics strives to provide photographers around the world with inspiration, information, and a sense of engaged community.Magazine arrives with complimentary gift wrap and Lab West Film postcard.