JOIN OUR TEAM
It’s been a busy few months here at Lab West and we are excited to grow our team!
We are seeking applications for a front-of-house position with training towards a more technical role.
Beginning on a casual / part-time basis (3 days per week) with room to grow.
There is also potential for a casual position (1- 2 days per week.)
Applications close Monday 26 July.
KEY TASKS INCLUDE
- Welcoming clients and facilitating orders in-store and online.
- Discussing lab services and engaging with client questions.
- File management and administration.
- Maintaining an organised environment.
- Final review and delivery of client images.
- Assisting lab technicians (training provided).
- Availability on Saturdays essential.
- No lab experience required.
- Passion for photography and eagerness to learn.
- Please keep in mind this can be a high-pressure environment and requires a disciplined approach.
- All applications are welcome.
- If you are eligible for the Federal Government Job Maker scheme we strongly encourage you to apply. Please let us know in your cover letter if you think may be eligible (recently received Job Seeker / Youth Allowance / Parenting payments). Further info and eligibility requirements below. https://www.ato.gov.au/General/JobMaker-Hiring-Credit/Employees/
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com before Monday 26 July.
*** In your cover letter, please let us know what attracts you to working at Lab West and what is your current availability. (Saturdays are required.)
Any questions? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome you to share and spread the word on social media, however please direct your applications and any questions to email@example.com We will not respond via social media.